Re: Bolts

To: Pluker4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bolts
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:15:13 -0500
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hmmmm .. you're right! Now I'm stumped. I was sure all these years
that was what it was. But I don't think they were making chevvies
during the big one. Musta been earlier. We owned it somewhere around
'47 or '48, I think. It was a black 4 door and the inside
door hancles on the rear doors were sawed off and filed to smooth
stumps - early child protection devices, I think.

Anyhow - radio get's my vote anytime. Howdy Doody was
so-so, but the Green Hornet was great..

chuckc