Re: Miata seats

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Miata seats
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:30:10 -0700
Cc: soavero@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Allen,

I had a set of seats sent from Florida to Boulder, Co for $20 each.  I don't
think this was any special deal, just what it cost.

--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 09:43:19AM -0500, Ajhsys@aol.com profoundly declared:
> In a message dated 3/14/01 9:08:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> soavero@yahoo.com writes:
>

> > A few weeks ago there was a thread regarding Miata
> > seats in a Spridget - some on ebay with headrest
> > speakers, currently @ $16.  I think they were
> > previously listed.
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=569767942&;
> > r=0&

> Thursday morning and they are now at $41.00.  The seats are black, and I need
> tan.  I wonder what the shipping is from Indiana to PA.  Probably too much,
> compared to searching a local bone yard.  I'm glad we have NJ so close.  They
> fill up their bone yards very quickly.
>
> Allen Hefner
> SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
> '77 Midget