Re: Webers on E-bay

To: jkk@adams.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Webers on E-bay
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 12:08:04 EST
Its hard (for me at least) to say what I used 40 DCOE is worth without at
least having a look under the cover or know what price a rebuild kit is.  If
either was a 48 I might be interersted out of interest (48DCOE not DCO) are
rare.  Might be an interesting project for someone with a small block
A-series.

Daniel1312 - interested - on over used word in this e-mail!

In a message dated 17/03/01 07:33:18 Pacific Standard Time, jkk@adams.net