my "reply to" problem.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: my "reply to" problem.
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 15:45:13 -0000
thanks all who have offered to help me figure out how to do this.   i have
outlook express.  and do not know how to "cut and or paste" .  please
remember i'm dyslexic and this media is not user friendly to me.  it is a
miracle i can do what i am able to do so far with no training and never
having learned how to type.   i can restore a car and drive on course with a
decent degree of proficiency.  i spent my life practicing this stuff but
never intended to step into the electronic media.   now here i am.   trying
to locate missing pieces, share learned(and some very hard learned)
knowledge, and even at times drum up a little bit of income too.
considering all, i'm pleased with what i'm able to acomplish here.  i need
time to learn how to circumvent the latest list trailers limiting my ability
to be helpfull here.   i usually reply personally unless it might benifit
the list when it comes to auto related matters.   and yes!  i'm guilty for
the reply to things of a silly or nostalgic nature.   right now i'm just
having a bit of trouble untill i learn how to cope with latest development.
i'm not an electronic rocket scientist.  just a car-a-holic with a bad
habbit!

chuck.

///