Re: floors

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: floors
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 18:19:33 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Robert Duquette wrote:

> I need someone's expertise to help me think something through.  I > looked at
>a car that needs floors.

You can cut them out in a day, this includes removing the deats and
carpets.
Fit the new dloors and screw them in place with some 1/4 inch self
drilling (zap) screws. Make sure everything is lined up nice.
Day 2, take it to a welder (or call Chuck, he travels for food and gas
money) A pro should be able to weld in the new pans in a few hours, 4
tops.

The rear suspension does not have to come out.

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

///