Re: Copy of: AUD325 SUs

To: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Copy of: AUD325 SUs
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 20:27:19 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Oh Oh, next comes the bandwidth cops!  I was only using the SU book to get
these applications.  There is no doubt in my mind that a greater variety of
carb sets were used than shows in the manual.  I've even seen Morrises with
downdraft Solex on them.

Paul A

FROM:   Charley & Peggy Robinson, INTERNET:ccrobins at ktc.com
TO:     "Paul A. Asgeirsson", PAsgeirsson
CC:     Spridgets, INTERNET:spridgets@autox.team.net
DATE:   3/18/01 6:38 PM

Re:     Re: Copy of: AUD325 SUs

Hi Paul,

  No way, guy;

  1969 MGB uses AUD 326, '70 MGB uses AUD 425.  I have a set of the 425s
off of a '70 B I once owned.  UNLESS, they were different for Canadian
cars, which I doubt.

  Cheers,

  CR

"Paul A. Asgeirsson" wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> AUD325F & R are MGB 69-71 and are HS4 with standard needles of  FX
>
> And why on a 1275?  I dunno!!!
>
> Paul A
>
> FROM:   "Robert Duquette", INTERNET:RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca
> TO:     "Spridget List", INTERNET:spridgets@autox.team.net
> DATE:   3/18/01 11:33 AM
>
> Re:     AUD325 SUs
>

> Anyone know where AUD325 SUs come from and why they would be on a 1275?

///