Re: 5 Speed Tranny Kit

To: dwramsey@worldnet.att.net, davriker@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: 5 Speed Tranny Kit
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 06:13:02 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/20/2001 12:49:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dwramsey@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Also didn't you use a different tranny and
 clutch set-up, as I recall from a B210? >>

Hey--wait a minute.  Will the Datsun B210 tranny work and fit in the
Spridget?  I was always under the impression (and read it several times) that
the B210 would not work, but the 210 was the one to use.  I have passed up
several B210 trannys while looking for the scarce 210's around here.  What is
involved in using the B210 tranny?

--David C.

///