Re: The Amazing Jerking Midget

To: Jeff24fan@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Amazing Jerking Midget
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 06:22:17 EST
In a message dated 3/25/2001 2:32:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Jeff24fan@aol.com writes:

<< When I drive at a steady speed, the car starts to sort of "jerk". >>

Have you checked your universal joint?  Hard to tell on e-mail what the jerk
is like (just keep the jerks out of your passenger seat) but a loose
universal can give an intermittent "jerk"-like feeling.   Any light "clunk"
when you go from reverse to forward, or vice-versa?  My universal was toast
before I recently replaced it and it would give that jerk you are
describing--but being toast, it also clunked loudly.

--David C.

--David C.

///