Radiator Sludge

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Radiator Sludge
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 00:24:56 -0800
     I have all of 44 miles on my Bugeye now and am noticing it heating
up a bit when stopped at a light, so I checked the coolant level tonight
and discovered a brown sludge on the bottom of the radiator cap and in
the neck of the radiator.  This is a new core and the engine was hot
tanked and the oil galleries were cleaned out with long gallery brushes
as well.  The head gasket leaking? The overheating could be because the
engine is still not run in yet, but what's the brown sludge?
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite

///