Seats for sale

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seats for sale
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:03:13 -0800
No interest....

PAIR OF 62-67 SEATS FOR SALE RED/WHITE
Good useable pair of Mark I seats with rails. They are
deep grain red vinyl (look like leather) with white piping.
I purchased these to use in a restoration on a '72 BGT
not realizing that they would not fit due to the wider tranny
tunnel. There was 1 imperfection on the center back
panel of the driver's seat which has been repaired
with a piece of material from the seat back, which was
then repaired with new, but not perfectly matched
material. Although not show perfect by any means,
this is a very nice looking and functional pair of seats.
Diaphragms are only fair. I only want to recoup my investment
of $150 plus actual UPS shipping.
*
Contact: Mr. Bill Snyder <wtsnyder@juno.com>
Waynesville North Carolina USA