Re: Red Carpeting and 2nd Saddest Story

To: macleans@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Red Carpeting and 2nd Saddest Story
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:27:35 FILETIME=[FF140BF0:01C0B7A3]
Anybody ever hear of re-weaving?  Is it still done?  Is it expensive?  Do
they do it for carpet?  How does the Moss et al stuff compare to the
original carpeting.  I just purchased a second Bugeye.  This one is
white/red interior.  It still has the original interior in it, but it needs
to be repaired/replaced.  Can somebody do something to the original stuff so
that I can keep it in there?  I want to keep this car as original as
possible.
Ryan

///