Re: Copyrights and darned little LBC

To: <richard.arnold@juno.com>, <boxweed@thebest.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Copyrights and darned little LBC
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 23:06:24 -0600
Wow Richard.... very enjoyable ... I love it when someone actually thinks
and Researchs before he speaks.... always makes for entertaining reading...

I been following this Thread ( love that term ) and kinda hanging out on the
sidelines.... When we don't follow Pure Healey car talk I find it
fascinating to watch the depth of knowledge some of these folks have....

It's one of the things I like best about Healeys in General ....the folks
are just so different but we all have this one thing in common... and to see
what other backrounds and attitudes each are is just fascinating...

Keith Turk..... Okay anyone wanna race? Sorry couldn't stand it....going to
Maxton this weekend for our first meet of the year and to pick up our #1
Trophy for the Points race last year.... should be Very Drunk out Saturday
night.... ( I don't drink....but I love to watch the other Fools )