Re: SU Charts (all online)

To: <NewNGsInfo@cs.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SU Charts (all online)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 22:35:19 -0500
This brings up a question. I have an opportunity to get a pair of working
SU's from a 1275 - 1 1/4". I think, but am not sure, that that is the
correct sized ones to use on my 1500. I know they will need different jets
and needles, but can I use them or should I keep looking.

I know I also need the right manifold.

Larry

On 3/29/01 11:07 AM, "NewNGsInfo@cs.com" <NewNGsInfo@cs.com> wrote:

> Paul,
>
> A coupla weeks ago I posted that I have put the entire set of SU charts (090
> fixed and on up thru 3/16's and thru .100 Spring loaded) on my web site.
>
> I have been told it works and is of value.
>
> All who wish to use this may find it at:>
>
> http://ourworld.cs.com/JCareyPage/JCareyPage.htm
>
> Enjoy, John Carey

Larry Macy
78 Midget