RE: Turning Japanese, turning into trailer queens

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Turning Japanese, turning into trailer queens
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 19:58:40 -0800 (PST)
--- BILL <billh@aaai.com> wrote:
> I see so many garage/trailer queens when judging at
> the concour shows I just
> shake my head. And I'm not talking about rare cars.

Some, if not most, of the geeks on the Miata list (not
your excellent site/list, Zandr - I checked it out,
thanks!) don't drive their cars in bad weather!  And
garage them all winter.  There are over 560,000 Miatas
out there, and 50,000 more being built each year.
It's undercoated, rustproofed, completely weather
tight, excellent heat, etc.  It sucks in the snow with
the new tires (snow tires are cheap...next year), but
I really don't get it.

=====
Ron Soave
"Driver Carries No Cash" and now you know why

///