Fwd: Japanese auto SAR--No LBC--Now Wordsmithing

To: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Japanese auto SAR--No LBC--Now Wordsmithing
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 06:35:58 EST
In a message dated 3/30/2001 6:19:17 AM Eastern Standard Time, DLancer7676
writes:

> In a message dated 3/29/2001 11:19:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca writes:
>

> >> I believe that the expression is: "beauty is in the eye of the beer
>> holder".

Or:  Two peanuts were walking down the street.  One was asalted.

--David C.  OK OK--I will stop!

"Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant like
 having a peeing section in a swimming pool? "
From DLancer7676 at cs.com
Full-name: DLancer7676
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 06:19:17 EST
Subject: Re: Japanese auto  SAR--No LBC--Now Wordsmithing
To: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net

In a message dated 3/29/2001 11:19:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca writes:

> I believe that the expression is: "beauty is in the eye of the beer holder".

Or try this one, since we are into non LBC wordsmithing:  Each fall, clad in
camo clothing to escape detection, and armed with various and sundry weapons,
the woods fill with beer hunters.

--David C.

///