Re: Lets Agree To Disagree

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lets Agree To Disagree
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 18:48:29 -0500 FILETIME=[56EAFEC0:01C0B974]
Ditto for my 92 Civic CX. I bought it new for $7800 and run the living p*ss
out of it (60 mile round trip to w*rk) every day. It now has 135k miles and
has never had anything break on it. It still get 40-45 MPH and can haul
surprising loads with the back seat folded down. I wish I would have bought
another one at the time for when this one finally dies.
Dave Camp
cheap Honda supporting my spridget jones