Re: Fw: Japanese Products (NO LBC)

To: Bushwacker4@prodigy.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Japanese Products (NO LBC)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 02:44:06 EST
I forget the story on this car other than it was a blantant copy of the
E-Type Jaguar (XKE).  It may have been a fragile car or something and it is
certainly very rare.

The thing with the Japanese is that on the automotive front they have never
really invented or designed anything else from scratch - they just do a good
job of copying and improving the work of others.

For example Japanese engines popularised 16valve engines but the British had
them long before the second world war in a Vauxhall, many years later Triumph
had them in the Dolomite Sprint.

Incidentally no self respecting Japanese drives a Jap car they all drive
imports and British classics are high on the list, followed by anything
modern and German.

Daniel1312 - I had a very rare Jap Motorbike once

In a message dated 30/03/01 15:45:39 Pacific Standard Time,