Re: Californians & Energy [little lbc]

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net, morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Californians & Energy [little lbc]
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 08:32:49 -0800
Don't worry -- they will still be coming to Oregon, which they have
converted into a northern suburb of Berkeley.
 Mandatory Seattle & helmet laws because we don't know what's good for
us. The only two serious accidents in a car that I have been involved in
both would have killed me had I been wearing a Seattle.
We can no longer use dogs to hunt bear & cougar, so the overpopulation
of same is causing them to move in to populated areas where they dine on
house pets & livestock.
Smokers are accosted on the street, which is about the only place it is
legal to smoke anymore, and told how bad it is for their health (and
everyone else's).
Oh for the days of Tom McCall when the southern border had signs reading
"Welcome to Oregon, Now GO HOME!"
Kate (Just waiting for the day when North Idaho & Western Montana secede
from the country so I can move there)

Seriously, I truly like California, and I sincerely hope they fix the
problem
so they wont all move to NM and Texas!

RH...gotta get a local border patrol started...

///