Re: One weeks work

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: One weeks work
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 20:37:55 EDT
Hey Frank -
Nice paint job, especially like the orange wall tires ; ^ ) Seriously, looks
great.

In fact I have an idea - since the quotes for painting my Bugeye silver
metallic have run between $3K -$6K (no, I'm not using real silver) - How
about if I fly you out to sunny California for a few days & we'll paint. It
would be cheaper than the "Professionals" around here!  Could probably line
up a few of the other Lister in the area too. <VBG>

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano
59 Bugeye (Primer Grey)

///