RE: Last call!

To: "Paul Tegler" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Last call!
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 23:50:00 -0700 m>
well I would take it tomorrow morning, if I lived on the east coast... find
a good home for it. And if the rust is too severe, I am sure it is worth 10
times that in parts on Ebay!

Good luck.

Toby
Santa Barbara CA

69 Sprite... found a datsun tranny... gonna pick it up tomorrow.
74 Midget... the future Toyota turbo powered monster.
69 Midget... parts... rust, and more rust.

Lil' Whitey has to go. Pronto! I'm not going to pay new
insurance
just to keep tags on so I can park it out front.
It must go this month  $300 takes all.
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/70midget/70forsale.htm

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com