K & N filter box

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: K & N filter box
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 00:16:09 -0400
Hi all,

I'm wondering if anybody out there has one of those K &  N filter box setups
for a Midget. They apparently don't make them anymore since Moss and VB both
used to have them but no more. These are the cast alloy ones that were oval
shaped with integral stub stacks and covered both SUs and had "Midget"
molded into the cover. The old Moss part number was 222-930. I did find a UK
supplier that I think has one (I've emailed to check) for a pretty good
price - they used to be around $120 as I recall. But I wonder if the
shipping and customs duties will make it not-worthwhile.

Anyway, I thought I'd ask here and see if anyone had one that they might be
interested in parting with. Missed one on ebay a couple of months back
complete with carbs for about $60 because I forgot about it.

Contact me off list if you have one, either for sale or if you just have
some comments about them. I like the way they look, but haven't decided for
sure if I want to buy one or not.

Thanks.

Eddie
1971 Midget