Re: Multiple LBC ownership (kinda OT)

To: GreenBugeye@aol.com
Subject: Re: Multiple LBC ownership (kinda OT)
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 10:10:18 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
GreenBugeye@aol.com wrote:

> Listers:
>
> While e-mailing back and forth and waiting for the weather to break in our
> respective states in the northern US (Motto: "We kick Global Warming's a$$")
> a fellow Spridget lister (and multiple LBC owner) and I are wondering about
> the tendency to own multiple LBC brands.  I am curious how many Spridget
> listers own Austin-Healeys or MGs (or both) AND, say, Triumphs or Rovers or
> ???.

I have a '66 Sprite and a '67 Morris Minor (the "modern minor")  I know at least
three other people in the area (incl. listers Glen Byrns, Gerard C.) that own a
Spridget and a Minor.
Steve

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq
Photo Album: http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/

"'I am' is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language.
Could it be that 'I do' is the longest sentence?"
Steven Wright

///