Re: "Big Daddy"

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net, morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "Big Daddy"
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 18:22:37 EDT
In a message dated 4/6/01 12:49:47 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

> I just heard on the news that Ed "Big Daddy" Roth died today at the age of
> 69.

Awwman!  I am truly sad to hear that yet another icon of my youth has passed.

Big Daddy was the man in CarToons magazine when I was in Jr. High school.  I
spent many hours imulating his drawings...bet i can still sketch a pretty
fair three window coupe with a shifter taller than the roof..

I even cleaned out some models of the rat fink and such a few years ago when
my mom passed and I cleaned out the house...now please, no one tell me these
were valuable collectibles!

RH...

///