Re: Bearings and thrust face

To: mdmyers_ct@juno.com
Subject: Re: Bearings and thrust face
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 16:46:54 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Mike,

As I recall you are the list's bearing expert.  I think I am getting their
with this but my questions may reveal otherwise.

Does the thrust rule apply to ball bearings as well as taper bearing?  If so,
then I'm struggling.

Is their a simple rule to add to the rules that state:

    1. thrust on the outer races face each other = ok

    2. thrust on the inner races face away  = ok

    3. thrust on one outer and one inner ........................ = help

Daniel1312

In a message dated 07/04/01 12:10:51 Pacific Daylight Time,