Re: Oil Cooler Location??

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil Cooler Location??
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 19:51:20 -0500
Larry:

The '75 1500 I just parted out had the oil cooler located on the small
"shelf" between the horns, with the hoses running in through the radiator
header panel on the right side of the engine (as you sit behind the
wheel, natch).  The '71 1275 I'm working on has an oil cooler in the same
place.

> I do not want to put it where the heater duct is,
> as I drive the car all year with the top down.
> So I do kinda use the heater.

Heck, replace your heater core with the oil cooler....

Rich -- Council Bluffs, Iowa
'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"
'86 Ford Crown Victoria LTD "BarcaLounger on Wheels"
richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

///