Re: Speedvision, no LBC

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Speedvision, no LBC
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 22:34:03 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Ron Soave wrote:

> How addictive is this channel?

  I find it's very "sticky" when flipping around
the channels.

  I seldom read the TV guide decide to watch something
on speedvision, but maybe that's just because I don't
know the show titles.

  However, when you flip around and see a pile of
LBCs dueling on the track, or a historical MG or
BL film or something, it's hard to turn away.

LBCPS: Put the first LBC on the road today, the
midget is alive.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca