possible bugeye sighting

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: possible bugeye sighting
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 11:38:39 EDT
Hey folks,

Over the weekend while at work I thought I saw a bugeye driving past, it was
BRG with a broad yellow center strip, it also looked like it had a faired
headrest on the drivers side.

I was on Sullivan's Island SC, and this past weekend The Cooper River Bridge
Run took place in Charleston with close to 29,000 participants, surely one of
them might be a spridget driver.

Hope everyone is doing well,   AAAAHH spring is in the air in the
Lowcountry!!!

Later all,

Tim

///