Re: cocoa floor mats

To: justbrits@home.com, macleans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: cocoa floor mats
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:27:09 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/10/01 11:36:02 AM, justbrits@home.com writes:

<<<<I have seen cocoa mats advertised in a auto type magazine recently.  They
are STILL
available.  I will try to find that ad and post it.>>

Beverly Hills Motoring, Mike??

Is that anywhere near Frederick's of Hollywood?  I actually bought cocoa mats
for my new '79 Fiat X1/9  (That reminds me, where's Ulix?) from Beverly Hills
Motoring.  The mats were good for about three rainstorms before they started
disintegrating.  Tough as hell to vacuum the little strands out of the
carpets.  If you really want 'em, check for ads in BMW mags and The Roundel.
2002ers still have a soft spot for them.

Rick

///