1275 Wanted

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 1275 Wanted
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:35:26 -0500
Just a quick note:  Am feeling a bit PO'd at myself this evening, as I
arranged for a buddy to get a 1275 and gearbox, and a few other parts.  I
gave the engine a quick look over, but did not crawl under the car,
relying instead on the word of the guy whose shop it was in (an involved
story, but I can't fully blame him for the following).  Long and short,
after we got the engine to my place to secure for my buddy's long drive
back, we discovered the number four rod hanging out of the broken block.
Thus, I would really appreciate anyone's pointing me to a decent 1275
short block, the closer to Minneapolis, the better.

Thanks,

Rich -- Council Bluffs, Iowa
'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"
'86 Ford Crown Victoria LTD "BarcaLounger on Wheels"
richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

///