Re: Locating Pins

To: "ryan marro" <ryan_marro@hotmail.com>, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Locating Pins
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:29:29 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ryan,

The washers were originally steel, not rubber, though you could use rubber
ones if you want. If you are having a droop prblem in the front, it could
be that your frame legs have dropped. I've heard this happens after a
while, especially if you don't have the inner fender rubber buffers. You
should check for cracks in your bonnet bracing and inspect the wheel arches
for stress cracks too. I ended up welding 3/8 steel rods in the front wheel
arches to stiffen the bonnet. Works great.

Gerard

At 11:13 PM -0700 4/11/01, ryan marro wrote:
>Lists,
>I guess I was looking at the wrong number that said NA when I was browsing
>the catalog.  I thought it was the locating pins, but it is just the washers
>that are NA.  I suppose I can get rubber washers at the hardware store?
>Thanks,
>Ryan
>

>>Subject: Re: Locating pins for Bugeye bonnet
>>
>>The pins do nothing to support the hood at the front of the frame. You need
>
>> > List,
>> > Anyone have the two locating pins for the Bugeye bonnet for sale?

Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A