Re: Wheel chocks (NO LBC)

To: "kate & gary" <kgb@clipper.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheel chocks (NO LBC)
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 03:14:22 -0500
I try not to weight in on this Cat / Wheel Choke issue.... as I am
privlidged to have the opportunity to share my life with a cat lover....
Miss Kathy has 4 .... Which oughta be a Perfect number due to the Hill I
live on!  But one is Small.... bout the size of a Gas tank neck on a
bugeye.... ( wait my Bugeye Lsr car is slack a gas cap... hmmm ) ( oh hell
it would never get through tech they would bitch about the tail being
distracting waving in the air )    nevermind

Keith Turk ( ahhh no I ain't quite right.... which makes life Perfect )