Amy's Sprite weekend x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, cfchrist@earthlink.net, valntine@ptd.net, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, racerbob@hotmail.com
Subject: Amy's Sprite weekend x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:12:06 -0400
 Okay,

 We seem to be on for the weekend following Carlisle, May 26-27,
Memorial Day weekend.

My address is going to be:

Amy Soich
10 W. Madison Street
Latrobe, PA 15650

Check out www.mapquest.com

 The pics are still up at www.studiosoich.com/ah.html

I'm still waiting to hear back from Ed, who offered me brake supplies at
cost. Anyone else think of anything I need? What do we need to fix the
clutch?

 Anyone who doesn't mind 2 kids and 2 dogs is welcome to bring a
sleeping bag and crash at my house. Anyone who wants some hotel
information can email me. Is there anything I missed?

 I will be at Carlisle the weekend before for import show. Anyone else
going to be there? Maybe we could do a lunch or something. I'll be in my
spridgets shirt and of course you can tell me by the tattoos covering my
arms ;}

Amy
67 Sprite MkIV

///