Re: Back on the list - new location

To: Ryan Irwin <SixtyOneMG@hotmail.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Back on the list - new location
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:35:23 -0400
There is a fairly active LBC club in that area. I was there for the humble
beginnings, before I moved to PA. And a bud of mine was President for a
while after the central AR club and the NW Arkansas clubs joined. See

http://www.bmcaonline.com/

For more info.

My bud is in a photo on the miscellaneous pictures page standing behind a
green Bugeye. Which in itself is kinda funny 'cuz he is a Tri*&^h guy. The
bum.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 4/11/01 10:22 PM, "Ryan Irwin"
<SixtyOneMG@hotmail.com> made the profound statement:

> After a good 4-6 month absence from the Spridget List, I, Ryan Irwin, announce
> my humble return.  My humble, Midget-less, return.  About a month ago I moved
> from South Bend, IN to Little Rock, AR and left my MG in my parents garage in
> Indiana.  Didn't take me long to realize i missed my Midget, so I'm back on
> the list in an effort to keep my mind occupied with hopes of reaquirring my
> car or maybe buying a bugeye.....
>
> BTW, any events planned in the Little Rock area that i may want to be aware
> of?
>
> -Ryan
> '61 MG Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.