Re: [Fwd: Request wasTR Drivers Club - TR Register was National Tartan D

To: froggi@cdsnet.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Request wasTR Drivers Club - TR Register was National Tartan Day]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 14:36:20 EDT
In a message dated 4/12/01 1:25:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
froggi@cdsnet.net writes:

> Though I'm an owner of a TR8, my heart belongs to useguys!  Seeing this
> post on the TR 7/8 list reminds me just how "special" the Spridget list
> is.

Per my recent post, we have many, many Spridget owners who have other British
makes, the most common being Triumph and Morris.  I think the way we all get
along on the Spridgets list has a lot to do with the fact that Spridgets are
sort of the underdogs of the British car community, and we're all in it
together (except for the rubber-bumpered Midgets, which suck).  :-o

Now let's see... where did I put my Nomex underpants...

;-)

Chris Eck
59 Bugeye
59 TR3A