2 questions.

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2 questions.
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 18:28:38 -0400
List

Current project is a 69 Sprite.
2 problems, 1 is easy, the other is Lucas.

1) on a cross flow radiator, the hard pipe just behind the steering
rack.
Which way do the oulets point? Toward the front or towards the rear?
(they are slightly cocked and something doesn't look right but the hoses
sort of work)

2) Colum mounted head ligh di switch, no dash head light switch
installed yet, Why are my headlights on?
Hopefully the harness didn't smoke, no signs of smoke anyway.
Power to the switch is disconnected, the the blue wire is hanging out of
the dash as is the brown/blue. Parking lights are off, they work when
switched. But the headlights stay on all the time.
I don't recall day time running lights on 69s, and even so, they should
only go on with the key, not always on unless you disconnect the
battery.

Thanks
--

Frank Clarici