Re: Land & business op. (NO LBC, probably)

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Land & business op. (NO LBC, probably)
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 23:32:00 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Ajhsys,

Aac> Check out Item #574709740 on eBay (Your Personal Trading Community)
Aac> This opportunity is one that I will pass.  See if you can find 250
collector
Aac> cars.

Cool.  I want it, not sure why, but I do.  Maybe I can put the million
on my credit card and use paypal.  There is some good stuff there.  I
like some of the older trucks, since I feel the need to get a 56-59
Chevy truck one of these days.  I wonder if you get the dog in the
second picture?  I will say there is nothing around there, judging from
the pics.  No water, I wonder which classic is the toilet?

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net

///