Re: Keeping Cats Away

To: richard.arnold@juno.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Keeping Cats Away
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 22:17:42 EDT
In a message dated 4/13/2001 9:02:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
richard.arnold@juno.com writes:

> that boiling water, claymores, moats with cat-eating alligators,
> firearms, and big mean ugly hungry dogs have already been considered and
> discarded....

Why?

Seriously, sprinkle some moth balls around the windows.  They are supposed to
keep lots of critters away.  Past that, maybe a live trap.  We feed birds and
enjoy watching them.  Our neighbor lets their damned cat run loose and he
likes to try to sneak up on the birds.  I like even better to pick up the
pellet gun I have stashed by the back door, ease the door open, and pepper
his tail.  Have though about live trapping him and taking him to the pound,
since he is running wild.

--David C.

--David C.

///