Went for a drive

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Went for a drive
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 10:16:57 -0700
I went for a 100 mile drive on Saturday, weather was perfect.  Scenic
backroads, lots of curves, gorgeous scenery.  The car ran perfectly, didn't
burn or leak a drop of oil.  NO overheating even on the long climbs.  I was
in a mellow cruise mood and hardly lit up the turbo, thus I got about 25
mpg.  Dusted a few econo-boxes that tried to stay with me in the curves.
Stay with a turbo bugeye on a winding road..?  I don't think so.  Now I'll
spend the next few days at work with my mind far, far away...cruising the
backroads in my imagination and hoping for another rainless spring weekend.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye
'59 Morris Traveller (Winifred)