Re: [midgetsprite] Engine Conversion

To: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Engine Conversion
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:49:40 +1000
Cc: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
In the current issue of the AHSDC club magazine (Goblins' Gazette), there
is an article on a Toyota 4AGE conversion.

You can apparently fit versions up to 130kw version in a Sprite. It is *very*
quick yet cheap and
reliable. There are 2 racecars and at least one road car in the club that have
done this conversion.

The magazien is online at the club website

http://reality.sgi.com/ahsdc

use the "Magazine" link in the top bar, and select "top level page" link from
the body...

The article is on pgs 16 & 17 of the magazine.