Fwd: 7/16" Lug Conversion Question.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: 7/16" Lug Conversion Question.
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:34:04 EDT
Hey Guys--I sent the following post out a couple of days ago, but have
received very little response.  I know some have done the 7/16" wheel lug
conversion, which means you have to have drilled out your wheels to fit the
larger lugs.  Has no one used Rostyle wheels in doing this?  Thanks!

--David C.