what carb is this?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: what carb is this?
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 21:10:13 -0000
  compared to my dcoe i have here stashed for my bugeye it looks very wrong!
the choke unit is between the 2 barells at the mounting flange end.  and
that is where the wierdness starts!   that odd looking 90 degree item on the
inlet end looks strangely like a old type forward facing inlet to be
attached to a down draft not a side draft.   it would be nice ifthere was
photo of the float bowl / fuel inlet.  that would clear evrything up.

chuck

///