Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#578504386: MGB, MG Midget, Je

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#578504386: MGB, MG Midget, Jensen Healey Body shells x15
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 17:07:12 -0400
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I think this is the same bunch of cars that show up on eBay every month or
so.  He thinks they're worth a fortune, and they never sell.

Bob

>Surprised that no one has mentioned this auction yet. This looks like there
could possibly be some worthwhile tubs in this collection. This could be a
good find for several enthusiasts in the California area.

>I saw this item for sale at eBayMotors, the world's largest personal
trading community, and thought that you might be interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=578504386

>Item Description:
> Fifteen used body shells. All are almost all rust free. They
>are most likely all California cars. Mixture of Jensen
>Healey, MGB, and Midget (or Sprite).
>See picture for more detail.
>If you have questions about what you see please call us at British Masters
at 1-800-333-0461.
>Please visit us on the internet at www.usedbritishcarparts.com

///