Chevy hi Per ( no LBC )

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chevy hi Per ( no LBC )
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 20:57:07 -0500
Just thought I would post a note on my Junk yard Camaro.... we been running
Maxton pretty heavy last year as well as Bonneville... ran fairly well on
the salt with a best pass of 228mph on a 230 record...best part being we did
that 228 shut down coasting into the four mile timing light... so it was
running well over the record when it broke and still had the 5 mile to
go..... so this year looks good....

The Camaro is in Chevy High Performance Magazine this month as well on pages
124-126...

Keith Turk ( http://downtown.ala.net/~kturk ) I know this isn't Healey stuff
but I am a Healey geek learningo run a car so I can build a Real Bonneville
car.... the bugeye is ready for it's first race but we still have testing to
do with the Camaro so we aren't going to run it for a while....

///