bleeding brakes

To: "Spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: bleeding brakes
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 15:46:45 -0400
I'm about to bleed the brakes on my Mini, again.  Last time it was a beech to
get all the air out.  So this time I'm making up a pressure bleeder out of a
mason jar and my hand pressure pump.  Intent is to pressurize the master
cylinder and PUSH the air out.  Think it will work?

Also, it has a brake servo:  must the car be running to bleed the brakes.  It
seemed as though it worked better running last time, but I don't know......

Geoff Branch  "gotta get these things running...it's spring"

///