Re: Spitfire/Midget Engine #

To: millerb@netusa1.net
Subject: Re: Spitfire/Midget Engine #
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 21:10:04 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/22/2001 7:35:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
millerb@netusa1.net writes:

> FP2382UF - is a midget engine.
> FP....  means midget 1500

Really??  We could not find that prefix in the Midget manual.  So I assumed
it was a Spit number.  And it still had one of the obviously Spitfire motor
mounts attached, indicating that it came out of a Spitfire.  Along with
several other Spit features:  the Spitfire water pump and  the grounding
strap attached to the right front corner of the block, for instance.

--David C.

///