RE: a compressor that does not blow?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: a compressor that does not blow?
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 21:59:59 -0400
It must be a restriction of some type. It has a 12 gal tank which should be
sufficient for what I do. It's a 4 HP compressor moter with a CFM rating of
7.8 @ 40 psi and 5.6 @ 90 psi. It has 2 gauges, 1 is the tank pressure, and
the other the regulator pressure. The regulator pressure is the one that I
have been mentioning. The regulator adjusts the pressure on the regulator
gauge from 5 to 125 psi with no problem.  It also has an arrow to indicate
the direction to turn  to increase the pressure. I have tried a new hose,
even though the other one was practically new, but the result was the same.