Re: Fwd: Misrepresentation (KMM26814896C0KM)

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Misrepresentation (KMM26814896C0KM)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:19:46 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Daniel,
ebay may not be perfect, but they Are up front with the fact they are nothing
more than a portal. Think of them in the same way as newspaper classified ads.

While you may know more than the average ebay user, I would imagine that they
get
claims of misrepresentation from many users that aren't as knowledgeable as you
are and may not be accurate in their claims.

The most important thing is that you have done your homework. Not only do you
have certain knowledge of what you are interesting in purchasing, but you have
contacted the seller. The fact the seller has not communicated with you is one
warning sign, another is his feedback rating, (1 in this case.) A third warning
sign is that his one feedback rating is as a buyer, and not a seller.

The most effective way to deal with an ebay seller whom you have any concerns,
is
to simply attempt communication. I consider the seller's manner, attitude, and
promptness indicative of how the transaction will proceed.

jay

Daniel1312@aol.com wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> This might interest some of you.  In effect, Ebay don't care whether what you
> are selling is what it is claimed to be.

///