For Sale Metropolitans and other Cars- NO Spridget Content

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: For Sale Metropolitans and other Cars- NO Spridget Content
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:17:41 -0400
Hey All,

A friend of mine will be selling his cars due to a health problem and
his inability to work on them.

He has 5 Metropolitans, 1 Monte Carlo (T-top), 1 Datsun 240Z.  The Mets
and the 240Z need restoration, they have been sitting for several years.
The Monte Carlo is a running car. They are all in Florida.  That's
pretty much all I know about them.

Anyone who is interested contact me off list and I will get you in
contact with the fellow selling them.

I have no financial interest etc, etc, etc.......

Kevin V.

///