Buttonwillow British Extravaganza

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Buttonwillow British Extravaganza
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:13:24 -0700
I will be going to Buttonwillow on May 6 and 7 for the races and car
show.  This will be the first show for my Bugeye.  I have also been in
contact with Tony Benneto of the Bugeye Barn in Australia.  He is coming
to the U.S. on one of his annual parts hunting tours and will be at
Buttonwillow.  Tony can supply screws for the cockpit surround on a
Bugeye in the original configuration for you concours types at $5.50 a
set.  Tony makes a few parts for the Bugeye that are unobtainable in the
U.S.  Anyone wishing more info on Tony or his catalog contact me off
list.
  Is anyone else on the list going to Buttonwillow.  I will have a
Spridgets sticker that I got from Gerard on my windshield so, if you are
there look for me.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite

///