Re: Attention California Listers

To: "Jean-Francois Gratton" <jfgratton@w3m.net>, "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Attention California Listers
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 21:10:25 -0500
JF:

<<So no harm done then no need to scream Ed. )>>

What "scream"??  I make ONE word "loud" and you (sic) "think" it's
"screaming?!?!?!

NO THIS IS, IDIOT!!!

<<Not much to be said other than
the chap would like to have his 55 MGTF
restored by someone that comes recommended.
So does anyone know of a professional (person or shop)
that is able to take on such a job.>>

BUT WHERE THE H*LL is his note??  Where is he??
Can you "read" you own mail??  There is NO INFO!!

<<( ps sorry about the attachment but its not causing the listers any
problem as
the mail server removes it anyway, it's my business card that comes
attached to every
single email I send, and I don't care to have to change my preferences
every time I mail
to the list.>>

Ah, POOR BABY, can't edit nor select!!  Must be a WELL EDUCATED COMPUTER
PROFESSIONAL, huh??

NOT.

<< So no harm done then no need to scream Ed. )

Did NOT say there was, JF.  Only pointed out that had you READ instructions
that come with subscription to List you would have known that attachments
don't work.

I DID make a mistake.  I guessed that the chaps info was the attachment.
Would never have guessed you own personnel BUL*SHIT would be the attachment
since you where ASKING for help for someone else.

<<JF
75 Midget
http://www.jfgratton.com/midget/

JustBrits wrote:

> JF:
>
> <<Can someone help with an answer for this man.>>
>
> Be happy to if there was any info.  You CANNOT post to List with an
> attachment!!

Geesh, get a life.

  Ed

///